Encord VP Latex
Encord - V P latex is a random ter-polymer of vinyl
pyridine, styrene and butadiene monomer dispersed in an aqueous medium.
Jubilant Industries manufactures Encord VP latex which is designed to
provide a strong bond between synthetic fabrics (nylon, rayon, polyester,
glass fibre and Aramid) and rubber compounds (NR, SBR, CR, NBR) and is
required to withstand the most stringent service conditions of automobile
tyres, conveyor belts, and other fabric reinforced rubber applications.
- It is specially designed to provide a strong bond between synthetic
tyre cord fabrics (nylon, rayon, polyester, glass fibre and Aramid) and
the rubber compound.
- It displays excellent mechanical and chemical stability, together
with low cream value and foaming.
- It provides smooth, clean processing and uniform fabric properties.
- It provides the excellent adhesion between tyre cord fabric and the
- It has a controlled particle size and distribution.
About Us |
| Performance Polymers
| Others |
Media Centre |
News & Events |
© Jubilant Industries Ltd. All Rights
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART